IntroductionWe would like to thank you very much for purchasing our theme. We truly appreciate and really hope that you'll enjoy it!
If you like this theme, please support us by rating us with 5 stars in the marketplace where you bought it
Need Support?If you have any questions regarding to theme issues, please send us an email to [email protected]
Child Theme InstallationOnce you purchase the theme from the marketplace, you'll be able to download a compressed zip file.
Unzip the Freelancer_Full_Download_Package_v1.0.1.zip file to your computer. It contains the following files:
- freelancer.zip - the installable Freelancer child theme file
- demo folder - with the following files:
- customizer.dat - the Freelancer theme customizer settings
- demo-content-multipage.xml - the Freelancer theme demo content (Multipage version)
- demo-content-onepage.xml - the Freelancer theme demo content (One Page version)
- theme_options.json - the Freelancer theme customizer settings
- widgets.wie - the Freelancer widgets setting
Install child theme via Wordpress Dashboard
- Go to 'Appearance > Theme' section
- Click 'Add New' and select the 'Upload' option
- Upload the freelancer.zip
Install theme via FTP
- Access to the file on your server using ftp editor program
- Go to 'wp-content/themes' folder
- Extract the freelancer.zip file and put the freelancer folder there
- Go to 'Wordpress Dashboard > Appearance > Theme' section to activate the child theme
- All Done :)
Install PluginsAfter you install the theme, there'll be a list of suggested and recommended plugins at the top of the wordpress dashboard.
If you already hide it out, you can go to 'Appearance > Install Plugins' section instead too.
Importing Demo ContentAfter activating the theme, there'll be suggested plugin listed at the top ( if there aren't, you can go to 'Appearance > Install Plugins' section as well ).
In order to import demo content, you need to install and activate One Click Demo Import plugin . You can also install all suggested plugins at this step as well.
Then, go to 'Appearance > Import Demo Data' and choose 'One Page' or 'Multipage' version to import.
Wait for a few minutes to the importing proccess to finish.
Setting up Divi Theme OptionsAfter importing the demo site content, you must import the Divi Theme Options. In order to do that, follow these steps:
Go to 'Divi > Theme Options' and click on Import & Export icon (or portability icon).
Choose the 'Import' tab and the upload the file theme_options.json which is in the 'demo' folder. Click on the 'Import Divi Theme Options' button and then click on 'Save Changes' button.
Now you'll get the site like the demo :)